The Merax 1000W vibration plate is one of the smallest vibration training units on the market. But don’t let the compact size of this vibration plate give you doubts about its effectiveness. As the saying goes, big things come in small packages. When you purchase this compact vibration plate, you’ll get a powerful 1000W motor with 99 speed settings, 0-10 mm amplitude, a maximum user weight of 300 lbs, and a high vibration frequency that can work up to 95% of muscles in the body.
This particular model is usually supplied to athletes, therapists, and physical rehab centers because of the therapeutic benefits it provides. You can also use it for your home gym equipment. If you’ve been considering this vibration plate but haven’t quite made up your mind yet, then do read on to find out when you can expect from the Merax 1000W.
Features and Benefits
Unlike other vibration plate machines that require assembly, the Merax 1000W unit is ready to use right out of the box. It comes with a few accessories and basically looks like a bathroom scale. The touch sensitive control panel is very responsive and easy to operate. If you don’t feel like squatting down to set the machine, you can use the convenient remote control that comes with the package. There are up to 99 speed settings that cater to both beginners and die hard fitness buffs alike. With so many speed settings, you’ll be able to customize the vibration frequency on the machine to match your desired workout intensity or fitness ability.
The oscillating vibration plates run on a Super Silent 1000W motor that transmits energy through your body, causing muscles to relax and contract up to 50 times a second. According to the manufacturer, this powerful vibration plate can help you burn calories while working out with it.
The benefits of using the Merax 1000W span from increased metabolism, muscle toning, bone density and hormone secretion, to improved digestion, circulation, immune function, flexibility, and balance. The frequency at which this machine vibrates helps with rapid fat loss and cellulite reduction as well.
Because of its compact size, the Merax vibration plate is easy to store. This machine is sure to last as it was built from durable high quality materials. Each package contains a pair of arm cords, allowing users to receive a full body workout.
What’s in the Box?
- The Merax Vibration Plate
- 2 arm cords
- Remote control
- User manual
The remote control runs on 2 triple A (AAA) batteries, which you have to buy separately.
This 60Hz / 110V vibration plate measures 65(w) x 51(d) x 24(h) cm.
- High grade sturdy platform
- Compact design takes up little space and makes the vibration plate easy to store away
- Generous speed range which makes this vibration plate ideal for all users regardless of fitness level
- High load tolerance with a maximum user weight of 300 lbs.
- No need to assemble fixtures upon arrival
- Vibration plate control panel is fixed on the standing platform, which means that you have to squat or bend down to set the machine. Other vibration plates feature a shaft that raises the control panel, thus making controls accessible while standing. On the plus side, the unit comes with a remote control that allows you to choose speed settings, workout time, or the desired program without having to bend.
- The design lacks handlebars, which come in handy for people with poor balance. However, you can use the Merax vibration plate next to a wall for support.
Averaging over 4 stars out of 5 on many review websites, the Merax vibration plate is a reputable exercising aid that does what it says it does. When reading some of the feedback left by other users, you’ll find most buyers have expressed satisfaction with this product. A good number of reviewers even claim to have started seeing results within a week of using the machine. Only a select few buyers found minor issues in this vibration plate such as those listed in the cons section above.
Although the Merax 1000W vibration plate is pretty basic in design, it offers surprisingly good quality for its asking price. This unit is a good buy if you’re looking for a starter plate that lacks all those fancy extra features that all too often cause the price tag to skyrocket. With this unit, you also receive a lifetime motor warranty and after sale support.